Doomsday 2.2.1 has been released (build 3299). This is a patch that fixes the following issues:
- In Hexen, some of the player character colors were not loaded and thus some player colors were not available.
- On macOS, package information text was sometimes displayed incorrectly in the UI.
- On Linux, music was always at full volume if FluidSynth was being used for playing back music directly to system audio.
- In the game library, a custom profile would forget its “No monsters” setting after restarting Doomsday.
- 3D weapon models would sometimes get near-clipped, so the near clip distance was reduced when rendering them.
The new release is available to download from: